1. All participants should report to the assigned area 30 minutes before competition begins.
2. Please bring all music in MP3 format in a USB Drive and must be given to the competitionorganizers15 minutes before the competition begins. No CDs allowed.
3. There will be 1 item for kids 5 and under. The Smiling competition evaluates the skills of the kids for smiling, speaking, memory, singing (Nursery Rhymes), and general knowledge.
4. Any special item category will not be considered for Kalaprathibha/Kalathilakam title.
5. Male participants (Sub-Juniors, Juniors) who score maximum points in single items will be judged as Kalaprathibha.
6. Female participants (Sub-Juniors, Juniors) who score maximum points in single items will be judged as Kalathilakam.
7. Participants who score maximum points in single items in Sub-Junior, Junior and Senior categories get the Rising Star title.
8. Mixed songs are allowed for both Cinematic Dance and Western Dance. For Western Dance, Indian songs are not allowed.
9. A participant cannot contest in more than one group in a single category.
10.Participants should adhere to the specified time limit allotted for each item. Maximum Time limits for the competitions are as follows:
Dance Category: A
Bharatanatyam: 10 minutes
Mohiniyattam: 10 minutes
Western dance: 05 minutes
Folk Dance: 07 minutes
Cinematic Dance: 07 minutes
Semiclassical Dance: 07 minutes
Non-Dance Category: B
Elocution Malayalam: 05 minutes
Fancy Dress: 05 minutes
Pencil Drawing: 1 hour
Painting (Water color): 1 hour
Classical Song: 10 minutes
Malayalam Song (Film/Light): 05 minutes
Light Music English: 05 minutes
Group Song: 10 minutes
Instrumental Music: 05 minutes
Special Item Category:
Smiling Competition (Free) Kids 5 & Under
Dubsmash: 03 minutes
Malayalam Reading: 05 minutes
Film Song with Karaoke: 05 minutes
Group Song with Karaoke: 05 minutes
Chenda (Adults): 10 minutes